On this page, we provide clear and complete information about your personal data that Toolset plugins and toolset.com site gather. You can also view and control its handling.
When you register for Discover-WP, we ask for your full name and email address.
This information is required in order to create your private WordPress learning site. You will receive an admin account for your site, which uses the information that you provide.
We will never pass your details to any third party or use it for any purpose without your approval.
Discover-WP is a learning resource. As such, we will offer you to receive training information for the website(s) that you are using. This training material is optional and was created for your benefit. You may choose to receive it or not.
Other than this, OnTheGoSysems shall not make any other use of your contact information. We value your privacy and hope that your experience in Discover-WP is enjoyable and fruitful.
If you notice we missed any crucial information you need, please contact us.
Table of contents
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Who we share your data with
- Who can see my personal information
- How long we retain your data
- How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
- What rights you have over your data
Who we are
We are the OnTheGoSystems Ltd. company, makers of the Toolset plugins and owners of the discover-wp.com website.
You can find more information about us, including our full address, on our company website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The purpose of discover-wp.com website is to provide you with an opportunity to test our Toolset Plugins in a real environment. The idea is that this should allow you to see if Toolset plugins are the right tools for you.
All the types of data listed in this section are required for us to be able to provide you with this service.
If you upload images to your test sites on discover-wp.com, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
On this site, the only analytics gathering service we use is Google Analytics, as explained in the Cookies section above.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you are a client with a Toolset account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our System administrators.
How long we retain your data
If you register on our website, we store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
What rights you have over your data
If at any time you wish to remove your account, please contact us and tell us about it. We will remove your account and all the information it holds.